Updated: 34 min 55 sec ago
The latch pin can disengage from the latch and allow the door to open while the vehicle is moving.
The battery packs can overcharge, overheat, bulge and melt. One fire reported.
A defective chip in certain alarm panels produced between 3/15/2014 – 6/20/2014 and used exclusively in commercial settings can cause premature battery failure and prevent activation of devices during alarm conditions.
The steering control arm component can break during normal use, causing driver to lose control and crash.
The lock mechanism on the optional knife blade can inadvertently release the blade.
11 models of strollers being recalled due to a child’s finger getting pinched in the folding hinge on the stroller.
Bottles have a child-resistant cap that can become loose. Chemicals in this product can cause skin irritation, internal injury or death if ingested.
The rugs fail to meet federal standards or lack the required labeling.
AP Specialties Recalls Power Bank Chargers Due to Fire Hazard
The DS-5500 recorders can overheat when they are charging.
The stainless steel pick in the ski's handgrip can break and fail to slow or stop users from sliding downhill on a snow or ice covered slope.
The candles' high flame can ignite the surface of the wax.
Coaire and Quietside brand gas water heaters can overheat.
The motor in the air exchangers with and without heat recovery can overheat, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
The fan’s wiring is not properly grounded, posing fire and electric shock hazards.
The rubber handles can detach as divers are trying to remove the weight pockets to rise to the surface in an emergency.
Components inside of the whistle can detach.