Updated: 37 min 7 sec ago
The grinder's on/off switch can stick in the “On” position, posing a laceration hazard.
Child can pull cord into crib and wrap around the neck, posing a strangulation hazard.
Hazards can include fire, burn, shock, expelled parts, falls and skin irritation depending on the product.
The metal stand supporting the dispenser can break.
The footrest on the Pottery Barn "Donovan" style bar stool can break. This poses a fall hazard to the user.
The brakes on the bikes can fail to stop riders within the distances required by federal regulation.
The leg or side opening of the chair can allow a child’s body to pass through and become entrapped at the neck or fall from the chair.
The slats/spindles and top rail on four models of Sparrow cribs can detach from the cribs and pose an entrapment hazard to a child.
The brake system on 2014 Fury Expert and Fury Team downhill mountain bicycles can fail.
Mounted plug blades, and inadequate electronic circuitry create a fire and electrical shock hazard to consumers.
The rear legs of the chair can break, posing a fall hazard.
The LED bulbs can overheat and fall onto consumers below.
The black plastic ball attached to the resistance band’s door anchor can unexpectedly release and strike the user.
The 100 caplet container is not child-resistant as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. These products contain acetaminophen which is required to be sealed with child-resistant packaging.
The power adaptors/chargers can overheat and pose a burn risk to consumers.
The sheath on the Master Cutlery MTech USA Karambit neck knife can fail to hold the knife securely. This can allow the knife to fall out of the sheath, posing a laceration hazard to the consumer.
Ban.do, Jonathan Adler and Lilly Pulitzer branded charging kits can overheat and emit smoke and sparks. The prongs on the wall charger can detach and remain in the electrical outlet.
The handheld fountain firework device is intended to emit sparks, but can unexpectedly explode. This poses a risk of impact and burn to the user.
The product was tested overseas with Chinese gasoline, causing the carburetor needle to corrode and allow fuel to leak, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
Handles on the router bases are not insulated, which can pose a risk of electrical shock.