Child-related product recalls and safety news from CPSC
Updated: 2 hours 34 min ago
The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
The wire supports on the sides of the bassinet can disconnect causing the fabric sides to lower; posing a risk that infants can fall out or become entrapped and suffocate.
The seat can dislodge, allowing the seat and child to fall, and the chair can fall on a child crawling underneath the seat.
The wheels of the airplane, and the balls at the tip of the butterfly’s antenna can detach.
The robes and owl print footed pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standard for children’s sleepwear.
The die-case metal cars may have sharp edges that pose a laceration hazard.
The tube of the pouch topper that screws onto the food pouch can separate from the round base, posing a choking hazard to young children
The crib mattresses could create a gap between the mattress and crib ends larger than allowed by federal regulations, posing an entrapment hazard to infants.
The girls' pajama sets pose a risk of burn injuries to children.
Hoddies have a drawstring around the neck area which poses a strangulation hazard to children.
The zipper on the vinyl bean bag chairs can be opened by children. A child who crawls inside the opened chair can become entrapped, suffocate or choke on the foam beads.
The hoodies have a drawstring around the neck area which is a strangulation hazard for children.
A drawstring through the hood of the hoodies can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
The toy's battery compartment can reach temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
The play yard’s rails can collapse presenting a strangulation hazard to young children.
The lock mechanism on the optional knife blade can inadvertently release the blade.
11 models of strollers being recalled due to a child’s finger getting pinched in the folding hinge on the stroller.
Bottles have a child-resistant cap that can become loose. Chemicals in this product can cause skin irritation, internal injury or death if ingested.